For the past three decades, building owners, architects and contractors have trusted us with their custom-designed architectural metalwork and glass projects. We rise to any challenge presented, creating floating monumental stairs, complex architectural castings, high-end custom balustrades, and glass security enclosures for landmark properties across North America.
Our award-winning, experienced team thrives on delivering demanding, multi-faceted projects. What enables us to really excel in the industry is the quality of our processes, the depth of our technical engineering expertise, and our knowledge of how to implement rapid, trouble-free installations.
We bring your ideas to reality. Building on years of successful custom projects, our team has the experience, expertise, creativity and practicality to create custom works of art in metal and glass for your project.
From pre-construction services and finalizing designs, to fabrication and installation, we offer a complete solution to your architectural metal and glass requirements.
Engineering real value
Our team is grounded in reality and knows that Synergi must always deliver the best value for your project. We will always work with you to deliver the best options throughout the project to keep within your budget and to your timescale.
We’ve created a special area where you can download PDF CAD drawings, product datasheets, high resolution images, whitepapers and other useful resources.
Since 1986, we have worked in partnership with building owners, architects and contractors to deliver custom-designed architectural metalwork and glass projects. Some of the notable projects we’ve delivered include:
• JBG Headquarters, Chevy Chase, MD – Washington Building Congress Star Award Winner
• Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Ashburn, VA
• Mitscher Hall, US Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD
• National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Springfield, VA
• American Red Cross Headquarters, Washington, DC
• International Trade Center: Ronald Reagan Building (Horizon Ballroom), Washington, DC
• Market Square, North Office Building, Washington, DC
• BRAC 133, DoD, Alexandria, VA – Washington Building Congress Award Winner
• NCE Express, 1 Elevator Enclosure, Springfield, VA
• 1999 K St., Washington DC (first DC building by legendary architect, Helmut Jahn)
• Martin Luther King Memorial, Washington, DC
• 51 Louisiana Avenue, Washington, DC
• Dulles Airport, VA
• Gem Tower, NYC
• Hyatt Times Square, NYC
• Capitol One, West Creek VA
• Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA
• Foreign US Embassies, 12 Worldwide
• Anne Arundel Medical Center, Annapolis, MD
• Microsoft Technology Center, Malvern, PA
• American Airlines Admirals Lounge, Flushing, NY
• Reston Town Center, Block 15, Washington, DC
• Health First, New York, NY
• Bombardier Aerospace Bay 9, Toronto, ON
Our team is always happy to discuss your project’s requirements.